There are many of you who are just getting into affiliate marketing and are in search of the most profitable niches out there. Understandably, this list will always change from season to season to accommodate market trends. However, based on our collective analysis of yearly trends – we were able to compile a list of affiliate niches that continue to perform exceptionally well, year after year.
What is an affiliate niche?
An affiliate niche is quite simply a product or service that you can offer based on your field of business. For example, if your business revolves around the fashion industry, then ideally, your affiliate niche would focus on fashion-related products, such as clothing.
But what if you haven’t started a business yet? What if you are still in the process of researching and deciding which affiliate marketing business to venture into? Then your best option would be to either follow your passion or to simply listen to the people. What do people want? What sort of products/ services are people looking for?
How would you know what people want?
That’s where market research comes into play. It is important for you to make sure that there is actually a demand for the product niche that you are looking to market. Fair enough – if you came up with a revolutionary product that no one has ever witnessed before – then that’s a whole different ballgame. In that case, you would have to market your latest invention on a whole different level.
However, if you are in the affiliate marketing business – then your mission is to dig out the most profitable niches that will spark plenty of interest, thus leading to increased sales.
Here’s What You’ll Learn About Profitable Affiliate Niches In The Next Few Minutes:
- The 3 main evergreen markets that are always profitable so you never waste your time on unprofitable affiliate niches.
- Why passion and hobby-based niches make such great niches.
- High payout niches that pay you up to $5,000 commission and have low refund rates.
- Why promoting high end offers is no more hard work than promoting a $7 ebook and yet brings in much more profit.
Basically, the most lucrative markets that are evergreen and always profitable are ones involving dating/romance/relationships (laid), wealth/money/jobs/finance (paid) or health/fitness/illness (living forever).
Because that’s something that EVERY ONE on the planet wants and needs, including you and me.
Those are the basic human survival instincts for modern-day life…
- We need money to eat, clothe ourselves, have a roof over our heads, without being “paid” we can’t survive.
- We need to be fit and healthy to live longer lives and avoid illness and disease, we essentially all desire to “live forever”
- We need to procreate and have relationships with others to be happy, to gain pleasure and to continue our family name, without “getting laid” we can’t survive.
Profitable Affiliate Niche Category #1: Health, Wealth and Romance (Aka “Laid, Paid & Live Forever”)
The niches in health never slow down as people are always looking for the next best thing for fat loss, health improvement and much more.
Here are some more examples…
- Increasing testosterone
- Joint pain
- Diabetic recipes
- Cellulite removal
- Hair Loss
- Healthy Gut
- Anger Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Childhood Obesity
- Mole Removal
- Childhood Obesity
- Weight loss for Women
- Quit Smoking
- Food Allergy
- Healthy Cooking
Health Affiliate Programs
- Silver Blade Brands (Male Enhancers): 40% commissions with lifetime cookies.
- Bodybuilding.com (Bodybuilding Supplements): 15% commissions with 9-day cookies.
- Nutracash (Supplements and male enhancers): Commissions range based on products and sales
- Panic Away (Panic Attacks and Anxiety Disorders): 41$ Per Sale
- Progressivehealth 30% Commissions on every sale
- Dentalplans (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Kala Health (Supplement): 20% Commissions Per Sale
- eHealth (Insurance): 10-75$ Per Sale
- OutlookHealth (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Heart Health (Supplement): 25% Commissions Per Sale
- Free Drinking Water (Drinking Water): 12% Per Sale
- Sell Health (Sexual Health): 30-50% 1st Tier Sales
- Market Health (Health and Beauty): 50% of Revenue Share
- Al Sears MD (Health and Wellness): 25% Initial Orders and 10% Recurring Sales
- 88 Herbs (Herbal Supplements): 18% Per Sale
- Hemorrhoid Rescue (Hemorrhoid Supplement): 18% Per Sale
Reasons To Get Involved In Health Niches
- Products and information can cost up to hundreds of dollars and some even cost thousands and up (think treadmills and machines).
- This is a market that has many niches with passionate people who put health first so you can expect big spenders.
- Many health niches are ongoing, so that means repeat purchases are going to be made.
Wealth covers internet marketing, Forex, gambling, lottery, jobs and employment, affiliate marketing, multi-level marketing, business opportunities and more.
Look at these niche ideas…
- Amazon FBA
- How to make money blogging for beginners
- Online Jobs
- App Development
- House Sitting
- Backyard Chicken
- Solar Power
- 3d Printing
- Senior living
Wealth Affiliate Programs
- B Passive Income (50% commissions)
- Excellerate Associates (20% commissions)
- BitBond (50% commissions, 90-day cookies)
- SolerInvestment (50% commissions)
- Gamblingaffiliateprograms (20% – 40% commissions)
- Wealthtraders (40% commissions)
- Link-assistant (33% commissions)
- Linkconnector ($2.00 Lead, and $100.00 Sale commissions, 45-day cookies)
- Wealth Creators Club (45% commissions)
- Traderfx+ (20% commissions)
- Surefire Trading (50% commission)
- Daytrade Forex (50% commissions)
- Resume Robin (15-50% per sale )
- Job Stars (10% commission)
- Snag A Job (50% commissions)
- Betrally Affiliate (10-35% commissions)
- Bet 365 (30% commission)
- Betway (40% commissions)
Reasons To Get Involved In Wealth Niches
- Many wealth niches require people to spend money and products/information can range anywhere from a couple of bucks to hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
- People are always looking for ways to make money so they will not stop looking, which means ongoing success for you as a marketer.
- Many of the wealth niches are expensive and need ongoing purchases as people can be obsessed with getting the most up to date and complete information.
Romance & Dating Niches
Romance obviously refers to online dating, attracting members of the opposite sex, pick up, finding a husband/wife, getting your ex back and many more.
Romance Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate2day (25% commissions, $8 per lead offer)
- David Wygant Dating Coach (50% commissions with recurring income on products)
- Cupid (135$ per order)
- Sexy Confidence ($99 Average payout per sale)
- Kasidie (35% recurring monthly commissions as long as your referral is a member)
- Lovecity (50%$ Commission)
- Discreetadventures ($40 per sale)
- Love-scent (20%-30% Commission )
- Eventplanningblueprint (50% Commission)
- Thedatingnetwork (5$ per lead, 75$ Per Trial and 150$ Per sale)
- Aprettywoman (30% Commission)
- Nsiholdings ($20 per confirmed register)
- Elitepartnerships (50% commission)
- E Harmony (188$ Per Sign Up)
- I Date (20%-30% commission)
- Sexy Confidence (99$ per sale)
- Commitment Connection (70% commission)
- My Bonus Dating (10$ lead, 30$ sale, 100$order)
- Funny Love Dating (75% commission)
Reasons To Get Involved In Romance Niches
- People are passionate about finding a companion so they are willing to spend constantly to learn the skills required.
- Dating is evergreen and is of interest to picking a demographic and marketing to them is all that’s left for you to do.
- Plenty of other websites in this market so limitless connections to influencers and traffic for you.
Profitable Affiliate Niche Category #2: Hobby and Activities That People Spend Loads of Money In
Hobbies and activities are also stupidly profitable if you target the ones where the customers have a lot of money to spend on their passion. When something makes someone feel happy or gives them the pleasure they will spend money on it over and over again.
Hobbies, sports, travel and other activities fit into this category perfectly. Think of expensive activities like golf, sailing, fishing, travel, hunting. And expensive holidays and travel like cruises, safaris, round the world trip.
Examples Of Hobby Niches
- Bow Hunting
- Gun Safety
- Urban Farming
- RC Planes & Drones
- Cat Care
- Learn Chinese
- Iphone Photography
- Learn to Rap
- Beard Care
- Dog Food
- Card Tricks
- Bow Hunting
- Acoustic Guitar
- Home Coffee Roasting
Hobby Affiliate Programs
- Levenhuk (Telescopes, 20% commissions)
- MakerBot (3D Printing, 8% commissions)
- Cabela’s Sporting and Hunting (3% commissions)
- WoodenWidget (Pay-Per-Sale 30% for each sale you deliver)
- NitroTek (10% commissions)
- FurniturePlans (20% commissions)
- Flash Template (30% – 35% commission)
- Schmartboard (20% commissions)
- LearnCakeDecoratingOnline (40% commission)
- TedsWoodworking (75% commissions)
- 5amily (35% commissions)
- Levenhuk (20% commision)
- Cakeflix (30-50% commissions)
- Booking (25-40% commissions)
- TripAdvisor (50% commission)
- Cruise Direct (3% Gross sale)
- Agoda (10% commissions)
- Urban Adventures (10% commission)
- Accor Hotels (10% commission)
Profitable Affiliate Niche Category #3: High Paying Affiliate Products and Services That Pay Up To $5,000
This includes payday (and most other types of) loans, private jet charter, yacht rental, online casinos, luxury goods such as watches, handbags and jewelry, travel, home design blueprints and an almost endless list of others.
- Online Poker
- Fashion Design
- Digital Camera
High Paying Affiliate Programs
- Finishline Loans ($1000 per customer)
- Regal Assets (3% commissions)
- Colmex ($1000, 3% each deposit)
- Doteasy ($70 commissions)
- Rewardsaffiliate (50% Commission)
- Hotelinfo (40% Commission)
- Ambassadorwatches (8% Commission)
- Zoara (8% Commission and 2% Sales)
- Moda Operandi (10% Commission)
- Luisaviaroma (7% Commission)
- Mytheresa (8% Commission)
- House of Fraser (8% Commission)
- Bergdorf (11% Commission)
- Ambassadorwatches (8% Commission)
- Farfetch (10% Commission)
- Style Bop (8% Commission)
- Whole Sale Designer Handbag (50% Commission)
- Angela Roi (20% Commission)
The Conclusion On Profitable Affiliate Niches
The question was…
“What are the most profitable niches for affiliate marketing?” and I hope I’ve answered it for you and the tribe member John who originally asked the question.
Niche Type #1: The big evergreen niches of health, wealth and romance will never be out of demand as people ALWAYS have problems they want solving in these areas and rather than work hard at it they’d prefer to buy a product and hope it performs magic for them.
Niche Type #2: People will never give up things that make them happy so hobby and activities are always going to be around and there’s always some new equipment or gear to buy that promises to make them better.
Niche Type #3: You’ll forever have both rich people who have an endless amount of money to spend on high-end goods and poor people who are constantly seeking money who turn to loan companies and gambling (please be ethical if you enter into any of these niches).
So whilst there’s no 1 niche that is the ‘most profitable’ for affiliate marketing (or any other) purposes if you want to get involved in big money niches then pick one of these three niche types.
Just don’t forget the most lucrative niches that are ALWAYS in demand are the ones that fall into the…
‘Laid, paid and live forever’ categories (relationships, money, health).
So if you’re ever wondering whether a niche is profitable just ask yourself if your idea fits into any of those categories. Thanks for your time, stay healthy stay wealthy…