Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 Extension improves web pages performance in order to place your store at the top of Google search rating. Boost your webstore traffic by speed optimization and get an endless stream of new visitors!
- Speed up store loading on mobile and desktop
- Optimize JS, CSS and HTML code structure
- Display pages faster thanks to the Webp images format and Lazy loading
- Make an SEO-friendly store with a higher Google rating
- Benefit from full compatibility with Magento Cloud
How to speed up Magento 2?
Follow these 5 steps to maximize your website performance:
- Minify HTML code;
- Enable flat catalog;
- Resize your images to optimize them for the web;
- Enable lazy loading to show images by demand.
Coming soon functionality for Magento 2 Speed Optimization
- CDN integration
- Defer CSS Loading
- JS Bundling improvements
- CSS optimization improvements
- Improved JS, CSS, HTML minification
What benefits do you get for your store
- Prevent visitors from leaving your store by providing high web pages performance level
- Increase a search engine traffic with an optimized position in a Google SERP
- Improve user experience with the help of an incredibly fast store pages loading
HOW TO EVALUATE YOUR STORE PAGES PERFORMANCE
Although there is no tool that directly indicates whether a page is affected by the Google mobile and desktop ranking factor, here is a resource that can be used to evaluate a page’s performance. It’s a GTmetrix, a tool, that indicates how well a webpage performs and suggests performance optimizations. We can congratulate you if your site score is higher than 90 points! But if the result is below 90, we recommend you try Magento 2 Performance Optimization extension for saving your potential customers.
What Experts Say?
The result of rebuilding our pages for performance led to a 40 percent decrease in Pinner wait time, a 15 percent increase in SEO traffic and a 15 percent increase in conversion rate to signup. Because the traffic and conversion rate increases are multiplicative, this was a huge win for us in terms of web and app signups. Because of the web pages improvement project, the team now focuses on performance as one of the biggest opportunities for new user growth.