GrooveFunnels Review Demo – Online Sales Funnel Builder Software Tool
AppsBuilderPro Review Demo – Best Progressive Web Apps Builder Maker Creator
GrooveFunnels Review: Features, Pros, Cons & Lifetime Deal (2020)
GrooveFunnels is a game-changer and it’s disrupting the market quite a bit.
Whether you’re just starting out online, or you’re an experienced entrepreneur, you may want to run every aspect of your business using simple tools — from one account.
And you don’t want to spend extra cash on email marketing, funnel builder, sales tool, CRM tool, landing page builder, webinars, and more. Yes, paying for these tools separately can easily add up!
With GrooveFunnels, you get all of these essential online marketing tools at a fraction of the price.
In this ultimate GrooveFunnels review, you’ll discover how you can leverage GroovePages, GrooveSell, GrooveMail, GrooveKart, and other ‘groovy’ tools to grow your online business.
What Is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is a complete suite of marketing tools designed to help you build sales funnels and websites (i.e., landing pages) and for selling products online.
Some of the marketing tools that come with GrooveFunnels are GroovePages (landing page builder), GrooveSell (the shopping cart), GrooveMail (email service provider), and other useful software for selling digital and physical products online.
What Is GrooveApps?
GrooveApps was the original name but it’s now being changed since GrooveFunnels has officially launched.
It was hard at first for Mike and his team to obtain the domain name — so they chose GrooveApps as their brand. But all that was in the past. It’s now GrooveFunnels.
What Is GrooveDigital, Inc?
Groove Digital, Inc. is the parent company of all Groove products, brands, and tools. It’s the workplace, which consists of virtual and in-house employees.
This company holds software brands such as GrooveFunnels, GrooveKart, and other services such as GrooveAds, GroovePay, etc.
Who Created GrooveFunnels?
Groove Digital Inc. consists of the best digital marketers, online influencers, and software developers.
Here’s the team behind Groove Digital.
Is GrooveFunnels Right For You?
GrooveFunnels promises to deliver the best online marketing tools and experiences for small businesses, bloggers, content marketers, course creators, and virtually anyone who has a product to sell.
GrooveFunnels Is Right For You If:
- You’re an online marketer.
- You create content online.
- You have products or services to sell (or promote).
- You want to run a membership site.
- You want to build funnels and landing pages.
GrooveFunnels Is Not Right For You If:
- You’re already comfortable using tools like ClickFunnels, Kartra, etc. and don’t want to switch to GrooveFunnels.
- You don’t have a product or service to sell (or promote).
- You’re not ready to learn how to use the tools.
- You don’t want an all-in-one digital marketing tool.
What Does GrooveFunnels Include?
GrooveFunnels is a suite of marketing tools. See what’s included in GrooveFunnels:
- GroovePages for Shopify
- GrooveWebinars for Live Webinars
- GrooveWebinars for Automated Webinars
- and more!
GrooveFunnels Pros & Cons
Is GrooveFunnels worth it?
Here are the Pros and Cons of GrooveFunnels to inspire your decision-making process.
- Easy-to-use landing page tool
- Creating funnels is quite easy
- It’s an all-in-one marketing suite
- GrooveSell helps you sell your products easily
- No need to spend additional money on third-party tools.
- It requires a learning curve
- It can be a bit daunting for beginners (especially with all the tools included)